Visual Effects Artist Wargaming Brno
Wargaming Brno is looking for a VFX Artist to join our development team. In this role, you will work on a new unannounced Wargaming title.
As the VFX Artist, you’ll work closely with the game designers, artists, and programmers to define, prototype and develop high-quality visual effects that reinforce the aesthetic and technical goals of the game.
To be successful, you are an experienced VFX Artist who is passionate about game development and enjoy working in a collaborative multicultural environment, what will set you apart is your unreal engine experience.
The VFX Artist will report to the Project Lead
What will you do?
- Establish and maintain a visual effects pipeline and guideline
- Create and maintain visual effects documentation
- Produce complex and striking visual effects, particles and shaders
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve visual effects-related issues
- Collaborate with the team to improve existing technology and develop new features
Skills & Requirements
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years in the game industry as a visual effects artist with a strong portfolio
- Experience in Photoshop, 3D modeling and UV mapping (3ds Max)
- Strong understanding of the modern artistic toolset and aesthetics
- Understanding of scale, timing, weight, realism, volume, energy and other particle aesthetics
- Independent creative learner with a passion for making games
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality and performance
- Good spoken/written English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Unreal Engine experience (Niagara Editor)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Technical expertise with the standard industry toolset
- Experience with version control systems (SVN, Perforce, etc.)
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!