This is you:
Professional, passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail-oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. You have a strong technical background and organizational skills that translate into successful and timely deliverables. An excellent animator that can produce great animations. Technically proficient and able to produce and maintain various character rigs and help set-up character pipelines.
A day in the life:
- You will be animating cool characters and environments on some of our most popular titles like Dragon City, Monster Legends and Tasty Town.
- You will be animating on some of our secret projects that are slated for release.
- You will be working with our outsourcing team to evaluate animations.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of animation experience in video games.
- Excellent knowledge of Spine animation and rigging.
- Excellent level with Adobe Flash.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- 3/4 years experience in 2D art and animation in any field.
- Strong artistic background, ability to review art assets.
- Highly organized and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Positive attitude, great communication and team working skills.
- Good English skills, both verbal and written.
- A big passion for games.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this role, click here.
About the Company
Social Point is a world reference in mobile, action, social and strategy gaming, with mega-hits like Dragon City, Monster Legends, the new World Chef and Dragon Land, and an active fan base of more than 50 million players.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight millions of people around the world.
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.