Technical UX Designer
No Remote Work.
The Technical UX Designer is part of the core team that drives the design vision for user interface systems around menus, navigation, customization, and the HUD. Working with teams across the studio to design, implement and deliver a wide variety of features from spec to screen, the Technical UX Designer is comfortable collaborating with individuals from any role, team, and level and is a master craftsman - you take paper ideas and make them real from start to finish.
- Work other Designers to create feature specs and flows to articulate the user experience to a wide audience
- Collaborate with Producers, Engineers, Artists, and others to rapidly create playable prototypes
- Implement and polish final on-screen experiences
- Drive open communication across disciplines
- Ensure features are executed at quality and on time
- Represent users of all types by creating experiences that are accessible to everyone
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience as a designer/developer shipping games or consumer-facing services
- An online portfolio of shipped interactive features
- Ability to pick up complex tools and familiarity with gaming industry tools and pipelines
- Talent for identifying and solving complex user experience issues
- Strong cross-disciplinary collaboration ability that makes team members and experiences better
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Intense attention to detail and quality
- Passion for games and every gamer
How to Apply
Email James at email@example.com
Subject Line: Technical UX Designer - 343 Industries
About the Company
TEKsystems Digital offers the best of both worlds—the flexibility and expertise of a boutique recruiting firm, backed by the powerful recruiting engine and network of TEKsystems, the largest technology recruiting firm in the U.S. TEKsystems Digital offers a specialized focus on digital, animation, creative and interactive skill sets.