We are looking for a skilled Artist (2D, generalist) to join our team and contribute to the development of a unique educational music game for kids aged 6-10.
Project scope and duration:
February 2019 - August 2019, most intense until May 2019.
10-12 working days (8h/day).
Your work will be done within a team of 4-5 people in the scope of the project „The Tony Game - A Pioneering Method for the Acquisition of Music Reading Skills“ at the FHNW Hochschule für Musik Basel. The project has started in August 2018 and you would be involved inits second and final phase, which starts in February 2019. The most intense work will take place until May 2019 and the project ends in August 2019.
Your role will be to create new and/or further develop the current graphics and invest your own creativity to give the game its final and unique look!
Additional information on the project can be found at:
Skills & Requirements
- Experience and passion for playing and creating games/educational games
- Self-driven and creative with strong communication skills
- Maintain a high-quality bar for the game
- Make sure assets meet specifications established by the lead
- Provide a willingness to share knowledge with other team members and feedback when necessary
- Create assets in a timely and efficient manner
- Can communicate in English
- Can work independently and in a team
- Plays or played a musical instrument or has basic knowledge about reading music
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
To apply, please send us: Portfolio with cv, examples of your work, a list of projects you were involved in, motivation letter and other documents which might be of interest to us.