Senior Graphic Designer
They say a picture’s worth a thousand words, but you know better than anyone that that’s a serious understatement. With your direction, the right image can generate millions of downloads and turn a great game into a worldwide hit. Driven by the need to use great art to deliver meaningful results, in your hands every marketing campaign and every launch is a major global event!
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Design brand and marketing support materials that are outstanding, innovative, challenging, and fun.
- Work effectively with our incredible team of developers, artists, product managers, and analysts to design, launch and operate mobile games.
- Playtest games in development.
- Recognize and stay up-to-date with trends, patterns and consumer preferences in the visual design of mobile game storefronts.
- Engage productively with our IP to ensure the creation of consistently high-quality work for our brand and our characters.
- Demonstrate an opinionated and motivated attitude to your work. If something isn’t up to your standards, we expect you to own the problem and design it right.
- Be driven to deeply understand what you’re designing. We will not settle for image makers.
- Work productively and collaboratively with the Art Director to create great designs for marketing purposes, as well as contributing your own solutions and ideas and visually interpreting other people’s ideas.
- Understanding of, and the ability to design suitable graphics for, a game’s target audience.
Put your superpowers to work
- Adaptable and flexible working style, with the ability to solve problems creatively and to adjust to changes at any point during the production cycle.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Imaginative and innovative approach to tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD or another animation and web designing tool is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language.
Share your top score
- Solid understanding of design processes, information displays, and creative workflows.
- 5+ years of experience working either formally or informally as a graphic designer.
- A portfolio of real (not conceptual) work is required.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o.(a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Read more and apply here
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Nine years, 9 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: