- Work closely with the Technical Art Director (Rigging) and Animation Team to create animation and deformation rigs that conform to the technical guidelines of the target platform and engine.
- Follow direction from the Technical Art Director, as well as Character and Animation Leads Responsible, as well as seek feedback from peers and lead when needed.
- Participate in meetings as part of effective communication with the team.
- Provide unique solutions to improve the creative and animation process in a collaborative environment.
- Be a positive and creative force in the team.
- Capably and consistently meet project deadlines and milestones set by project leads.
- Mentor other artists in best practices, processes, and procedures pertaining to production rigging.
Skills & Requirements
- AA/BFA preferred, or at least can demonstrate through a portfolio an industry standard level of rigging
- 5+ years as professional rigger or equivalent experience
- Minimum of at least one current console generation title as a Rigger
- Proficient with standard industry tools like Maya and MotionBuilder, with a high capacity to learn new tools and processes
- Passion for the industry and an understanding of industry trends and technologies
- Understanding of the game development process
- Have a proactive work ethic; capable problem solver who is not afraid of big challenges
- MEL or Python scripting knowledge is a plus
- Use of Unreal Engine 4 is a plus
How to Apply
Please send portfolios/reels to Shawn at Aquent: email@example.com
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.