Animator, World of Warcraft
An Animator on the World of Warcraft team brings to life the characters and creatures of the world of Azeroth. A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, and other facets of both 3D and 2D animation is essential. The ideal candidate works well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great games.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Create animation for characters, creatures, bosses, mounts, and other assets
- Animate within the World of Warcraft style
- Enthusiasm for working closely with other Animators
- Communicate with Production, Art Management, and other departments
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in game development animating characters
- Exceptional skills in animating the humanoid bipeds, quadrupeds, and other creatures
- Understand the animation style of World of Warcraft and a passion to push it to the next level
- Good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please visit our website here:
And yeah, you will need these things to apply
- Reel demonstrating meaningful skills. Only online work submissions, please. (e.g. website, blog or online album).
- Ability to work full-time onsite at Blizzard Entertainment’s HQ in Irvine, California.
- You should be willing to complete a test if requested to do so.
About the Company
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.