Cinematic Designer (m/f)
Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience on multiple platforms. In a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Team up with your Creative Director and use performance capturing to bring an epic narrative to live
- Create and direct cinematics starting with previsualization materials such as storyboards, animatics and mocap choreography
- Communicate with Designers and Leads to establish best possible continuity of the story with gameplay
- Design intense emotional cinematics for a AAA space action title, and make Sci-Fi dreams come true
Skills & Requirements
- A love for creating compelling narrative experiences, self-motivation, and a great team-player attitude
- Prior cinematic design and production experience with at least one AAA game
- Ability to translate scripted scenes into cutscenes, including storyboards and animatics
- Experience with 3D- and video editing software like Maya and Premiere
- Excellence in animation, cinematography and storytelling techniques
- Good understanding of video editing and motion capture workflows
- Ability to direct performance capture shoots and voice-over sessions
- Good English communication skills
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
About the Company
At Deep Silver FISHLABS we have over 12 years of experience and 120 million installs under our belt. Having rocked the indie circuit for quite some time, we joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013. Today, we are one of three internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US and Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK.
We specialize in high-end 3D games across a broad range of platforms – be it classic systems such as console and mobile or new hardware like Apple TV and Nintendo Switch. Our award-winning portfolio includes the blockbuster space action shooter Manticore - Galaxy on Fire (available on the Nintendo eShop) and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors