Duration: 6-12 Month Contract
Rate: DOE (Dependent on Experience)
Location: Onsite Only - Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, UK
Airship Images is looking for an experienced Character Artist to work on a range of exciting AAA projects at their studio in Lytham St. Annes. Our ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in creating next gen character art and be passionate about pushing the quality level of their artwork.
In your application email, please let us know your availability timeline ( immediate, 2 week notice etc )
Skills & Requirements
- A strong working knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter and ZBrush is essential
- Examples of Character Texturing in Portfolio
- An eagerness to learn new workflows/techniques
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- The ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide their CV along with a portfolio of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.
Successful candidates will be invited to an onsite interview.
Apply at email@example.com
About the Company
Founded in 2010, Airship Images is a leading art production studio for the games industry that is passionate about pushing game art to its limits.