Internship (f/m/d) – 3D-Visualization
Imagine new horizons…
In this role, you are part of our Experience Creation unit, which is responsible for transforming engineering data into amazing product experiences – constantly striving to meet the customer’s expectations.
You will learn our 3DEXCITE software products to support the teams in their challenging and exciting projects. With your eye for detail and passion for realistic 3D Visualization, you get the chance to work on projects from well-known clients and get inside views into their newest and even undisclosed models and designs. Be part of our international team of specialists striving to create the best visual experience for our customers.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#3D #Visualization #Texturing #Lighting
What will your role be?
- Learn to use our 3D software DELTAGEN and how we use it for Data Preparation, Staging, Rendering etc. in our customized workflows and pipelines
- Contribute to 3D visualization projects for well-known customers from the automotive industry ranging from layer configurators to 3d realtime configurators, interactive WebGL experiences or immersive AR / VR applications
- Get involved in the various tasks like: Data preparation and structuring, lighting, shading, texturing, layer setups, post production and more
The challenges ahead
Learn our software and internal workflows from our Pros
Strive for highest visual quality to satisfy our well-known customers
Skills & Requirements
Your key success factors
- Passion for CG, VFX, media/game design and product visualization
- Educational background in media/game design or similar specialization is beneficial but not a must have
- Good skills in Maya, Max or any other 3D software
- Good eye for detail, along with a basic understanding of CG visualization principles, render engines, light and shadow, texturing, environments etc.
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working with outstanding team skills
- Very good English language skills
How to Apply
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualisation. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations via our application tool.
About the Company
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.