Real-Time VFX Artist
You'll work with our Art Director and Technical Art Director to create engaging, stylized VFX that enhance the live, motion-captured performance of musicians, singers, and DJs, ranging widely in style and mood. From fire breathed by a giant demon rapper, to ribbons of magic flowing from a violinist’s bow, to abstract fx yet to be imagined, your work will bring to life the movement and music of a performer in a way only possible in an interactive virtual concert environment.
Skills & Requirements
- A strong VFX reel
- 3+ years experience in a VFX role
- Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges
- Knowledge of game production pipeline and 3d game engines
- Understanding of VFX integration and performance impacts
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Creative impulse of your own, with a collaborative mindset and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of other disciplines: 3D art, modeling, lighting, and rendering
- Experience with audio reactivity
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Send portfolio, resume, and (optional) cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
About the Company
Wave is a platform for creating and sharing virtual concerts. We collaborate with world-famous artists to craft dynamic, mind-blowing, virtual venues for interactive live performances, which we broadcast to web browsers and VR headsets around the world.
We are a VC-funded company with offices in LA and Austin, TX. We have a friendly atmosphere with a results-oriented work ethic. We are seeking like-minded, adventurous individuals to help us define the future of entertainment.