As a 3D Artist, you will create a variety of high quality 3D assets. You will be passionate about modelling and texturing world class 3D art and building amazing game worlds. You will display a good technical understanding of the latest 3D development processes as well as the fundamentals of art and design.
Working closely with the Lead Artist and Art Director, you will be a diverse artist, able to create a wide range of assets to populate our game world.
Skills & Requirements
- Work closely with the Lead Artist to create high quality, high resolution 3D assets including but not limited to: vehicles, props and weapons, UV maps, textures.
- Ensure assets conform to the defined technical and artistic requirements.
- Work with production staff to manage personal deliverables, ensuring they meet the defined objectives, defined quality bar and schedule.
- Iterate on 3D content with in-house and external 3D artists.
- Understand and adhere to the project art direction.
- Maintain quality and consistency across your work to meet objectives, quality bar, and schedule.
- Implement feedback from Lead Artist and Art Director.
- Implement assets effectively into the game engine.
- Experience in the creation of high quality, high resolution 3D assets, UV maps and textures.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience as an Artist in the games industry.
- Strong understanding of current 3D modelling tools such as 3ds Max, Maya or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of texture creation/authoring tools such as Substance.
- A good understanding of art fundamentals.
- Strong communication skills with the capability to successfully work across multiple teams.
- A positive collaborative and professional working attitude.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
How to Apply
About the Company
Founded by industry legend Leslie Benzies, we are developing an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world multiplayer game that simulates and fuses the real world with the virtual.
A mix of experienced AAA veterans whose credits include some of the biggest-selling and most loved games of all time, and talented hungry new blood, we are dedicated to creating a creative environment where the best ideas flourish and everyone is able to contribute their best work and be recognised for it.
We have offices in Edinburgh, Los Angeles, and Budapest.