Character Artist (Mid-Senior level)
- Delivering excellence
- Works efficiently and effectively within the technical constraints of production
- Generates high-quality art work that matches or exceeds studio standards
- Keep the Lead Artist up to date regarding status of tasks at all times
- Obtain the Lead Artists guidance and approval as needed on tasks, project initiatives and milestones
- Proactively schedule own time as necessary, notify Managers and Lead Artists in advance of upcoming roadblocks and challenges
- Team and personal development
- Consistently refine one’s own artistic abilities and learn new software packages and in-house tools
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment
Skills & Requirements
- Highly proficient in one of the following disciplines and/or intermediate in all of them
- Human Anatomy
- Creature Anatomy
- Hard Surface Modeling
- Cloth Sculpting or Simulation
- Full proficiency in software packages and tools of the games industry listed below
- 3ds Max/Maya
- Substance Painter
- PBR workflow
- Intermediate proficiency in the following tools:
- Unreal Engine Character Setup
- Unreal Engine Rendering (Lighting, Rendering)
- Surface knowledge of the following software and tools:
- Any other game engine
- Experience with the game art asset pipeline, i.e. highpoly and efficient game ready lowpoly modeling, texturing and baking.
- Passion for game development.
- Strong knowledge of technical game art theory (game design, texel density, polycount, optimization, etc.) and traditional art theory (function, form, shape, proportions, color, etc.)
- A keen eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps of different material types.
- Experience in scripting languages, shader materials, and in-game asset management are a plus.
- Skill in one or more related disciplines; concepts, animation, visual effects, or technical art
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Apply here for onsite -> https://streamlinestudios.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=37
Apply here for remote -> https://streamlinestudios.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=54
About the Company
Streamline Media Group is a global entertainment and technology company deep-rooted in video games. We enable world-class productions and create groundbreaking entertainment, franchises, and technologies. Our brands leverage the Streamline Difference in development, business, and creativity. Powered by Streamframe, our proprietary external development platform, Streamline Games creates original IPs, Streamline Studios and All Pixels by Streamline Studios partner on world-class video game developments.