LiveOps UI Artist
You will assist in implementing solid layouts for Liveops. You will be tasked with producing assets and designs such as news, animated icons and offers related to Liveops campaigns.
The role will compliment someone with high motivation and a passion for mobile games. The ideal candidate’s portfolio will contain good solid User interfaces, such as icons, buttons and menus.
- Collaborate closely with the Live Ops team to define and create high-impact assets for LiveOps.
- Conceptualise and design creative solutions based on a LiveOps briefing.
- Present and defend animated Icons, designs, offers & news to the Live Ops team.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in the games industry is not required
- A portfolio showing strong UI design skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and flash
- Intermediate English & good communication skills
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this position, click here.
About the Company
Social Point is a world reference in mobile, action, social and strategy gaming, with mega-hits like Dragon City, Monster Legends, the new World Chef and Dragon Land, and an active fan base of more than 50 million players.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight millions of people around the world.
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.