The client is looking for a Gameplay Engineer to join the team to help drive the next generation of gameplay systems and tools for our content creators.
Example systems you will be improving are:
- Low level run-time physics-based systems like vehicle simulation, character control, constraint systems.
- Gameplay networking.
- Develop vehicle systems and behaviors in cooperation with artists and designers.
- Create well architected systems that encourage rapid iteration.
- Debug and optimize key areas of code (not just your own).
- Aid in the architecture and implementation of gameplay networking.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience shipping games as a gameplay or networking engineer. You must have experience shipping AAA current or last generation console games.
- 2+ years of professional C++ experience.
- Strong maths and physics.
- Strong debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong knowledge of gameplay as well as game networking algorithms.
- Strong cross-team communication skills. You must work well with creatives (e.g. artists and game designers).
- Extensive development in a multi-player environment.
- Experience developing gameplay behaviors for action games.
- Experience working with vehicle or physics simulations
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.