Senior Environment Artist
Wargaming is growing their Prague based development studio and we’re looking for a Senior Environment Artist to work on new and exciting features for our groundbreaking MMO title World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players worldwide.
As the Senior Environment Artist, you will be responsible for working on maps, modeling and lighting for world of Tanks and mentoring junior artists in the team.
To be successful, you’ll need to be an experienced Environment Artist who is passionate about game development, team coordination and working in collaborative multicultural environment.
The Senior Environment Artist will report to the Lead Artist.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for creating a high-quality maps and hangars for World of Tanks.
- You will create photorealistic materials and shaders using various tools and middle-ware.
- Work closely with designers and art leads to ensure that environments and assets match budgets, quality bar and vision.
- As a Senior you will set the quality bar and mentor other Wargaming artists.
Skills & Requirements
What are we looking for?
- Ability to create high quality photorealistic environments comparable with the AAA competitors
- Ability to guide other Wargaming artists to set a unique tone and mood within the game
- Experience using modern technologies like PBR and Photogrametry
- Setting up immersive environment using texturing, propping and lighting
- Improving art assets delivered by our global development teams to achieve the highest possible quality
- Experience working in level editors and tools, such as Unreal Engine 4, CryEngine or similar
- Good communication skills and fluent English is a must
- International travel
- Proactive senior artist with a strong internal motivation.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Leadership experience.
- Traditional art skills, experience in 2D art
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply please follow this link: https://grnh.se/872faf511
About the Company
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!