Senior UI Artist [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m)
We are now accepting applications for suitably qualified Senior UI Artist [Rainbow Six Siege Project] (f/m) to join our team. This position will be based at our Düsseldorf studio.
- Create modern Interface designs from conception to final sign off
- Translate high-level gameplay ideas into visual functional UI designs
- Provide good Information Hierarchy that enhances the player experience
- Create convincing UI animations to drive attention and offer guidance for players
- Develop flexible designs that ensure extension and further development
- Layout and implement front-end flow designs
- Establish logical, readable UI solutions and usability strategies
- Communicate ideas & concepts with international teams and stakeholders
- Assist Engineers to ensure implementation reflects the Design Vision
Skills & Requirements
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash
- Strong Compositing skills and video editing skills is a plus (After effects, Premiere)
- Very good sense for Motion design / Motion graphics
- Proficient in creating ideas, prototyping and final realization
- Storyboarding skills is a plus
- Profound graphic design skills (design, layout, typography)
- Think critically and conceptually
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project
- Be self-motivated and organized
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven UI Experience on at least one shipped title
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the Video Game industry
- Great knowledge in Animation (2d or 3d)
- Profound knowledge of UI implementation processes in video game projects
- Familiar with industry game engines and prototyping workflows
- Practical experience with data management software (perforce)
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
It is required that you submit a portfolio of your work with your application. You may do so by providing a link to an online portfolio (preferred), or attaching documents to your resume. All portfolios must contain a detailed shot breakdown of the work. It must be very clear what you, the applicant, are responsible for in your reel, portfolio, screenshots etc.
The portfolio should contain the following:
- Examples of natural and realistic environments and props
- Examples of materials and high quality textures
- Examples of style variety
Don't forget your CV & Cover Letter!
To Apply: Click HERE
- Flexible work hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We are offering highly motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal. Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
About the Company
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Far Cry", "Avatar", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.