Senior Graphic Designer (Local Candidates Only)
In this role you will partner with the Design Managers and cross-functional teams including but not limited to Design &
Development, Marketing, and Engineering. Candidate will influence all consumer facing design initiatives such as
packaging, advertising, and marketing communication. The candidate will need to be well-organized, strategic-thinking,
detail-oriented, and a great communicator.
- Packaging Design – establish innovative packaging design systems (graphics and structure)
- Work collaboratively to establish and implement strategies across toy lines
- Manage day-to-day development of packaging for Jazwares portfolio
- Provide daily updates and responses to US and International teams
- Packaging dieline creation and/or modification
- Prepare submissions for licensor approval
- Be adaptable and vigilant to keep projects on schedule
Skills & Requirements
- Strong graphic design skills with emphasis on packaging
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Team player and strategic thinker with an open mind to innovation
- Ability to collaborate
- Strong visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to make strategic and well-informed decisions to hit deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of printing processes (4 color, spot colors, mechanical preparation, paper stock, and file formats)
- BA or BS degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3+ years of package design experience
JAZWARES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, age, military status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Please apply online at : https://www.jazwares.com/
Or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
At Jazwares, we believe an innovative idea can come from anywhere, and anyone. We work collaboratively to achieve our goals and we have fun doing it! Jazwares is a global leader in consumer products including toys, plush, action figures, collectibles and musical instruments. Jazwares’ portfolio includes a variety of dynamic, wholly-owned and licensed brands like preschool powerhouses Blippi, Cabbage Patch Kids®, CoComelon and Peppa Pig, unstoppable action and gaming brands like Fortnite, Halo®, Micro Machines, Nerf, Pokémon and Roblox, leading lifestyle and entertainment brands like All Elite Wrestling™ (AEW), BLACKPINK, Blinger®, UFC, musical property First Act™, and beloved plush Hug-A-Pet and Squishmallows®, just to name a few. With over 20 years of design, development and manufacturing expertise, Jazwares is an award-winning company with a progressive focus on identifying new trends and transforming them into high-quality products for consumers of all ages. Jazwares, which is headquartered in Sunrise, FL, has offices around the world and sells in over 100 countries. Since its inception in 1997, Jazwares continues to grow through the development of new products and the strategic acquisitions of companies like First Act™, Russ Berrie™, Zag Toys™, Wicked Cool Toys™ and Kellytoy®.