Advanced Technical Artist, World "Construction"
Monolith Productions/WB Games seeks an Advanced Technical World Builder to help our environment team create an amazing world for our players to explore. They should be a self-motivated individual who is excited to work with a talented team to create a compelling game experience through their expertise at environment construction. This individual will have strong communications skills with an ability to clearly provide feedback to both internal and external partners on the projects aesthetic and gameplay goals, technical requirements, and construction metrics.
- Leverage our proprietary and 3rd party tools to develop environment layouts.
- Work with the design and art leadership to realize their aesthetic and gameplay goals.
- Create or assist in the creation of assets that require specialist knowledge.
- Create and extend workflows to improve the environment team’s efficiency. This could include Python, in both Houdini, and Maya, along with standalone scripts and internal proprietary tools.
- Support the content team in debugging issues with the game, tools, etc
- Level Streaming setup and implementation.
- Optimize Levels for performance and memory.
Skills & Requirements
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply here: Advanced Technical Artist, World
About the Company
For the past 20 years Monolith has been obsessed with delivering a unique gaming experience for our fans. Starting with Blood, our very first title - all the way to our most recent offering, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, we are constantly pushing the envelope to combine innovative gameplay, inventive narratives, cutting edge tech & AI, and stunning visuals. We are challenging ourselves even further to ensure that our next game is going to be our best yet.
That's where you come in - for us to achieve that we need the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer. Come join us and help create our next AAA title!