3D/FX Artist with Unity Experience
- Create models, materials, VFX, UI elements, and UI animations based on supplied mockups
- Work closely with developers and art leads to integrate assets into a polished final product.
- Applicants looking for full time employment (non-contract) need to reside in the US.
What we are offering:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision care benefits
- Opportunity to work from home most days of the week
- Salaries will be commensurate with experience
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the U.S. and reside in the Houston Area
- Qualified applicants will be given a (paid) art test
Skills & Requirements
- Awesome portfolio
- Ability to model and texture photorealistic objects
- Experience creating models and materials used in Unity projects
- Experience creating shaders using a node-based shader tool (similar to Amplify Shader)
- Handle critique gracefully
Preferences (Not required but a plus):
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience creating VFX in Unity
- Experience with Unity keyframe animation system for UI and VFX
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
You can email us directly email@example.com
About the Company
We're a Houston-based software consultancy with an awesome technical pedigree, eye-popping visual design chops, and a focus on making our clients’ lives easier.
Our team has worked together for over 11 years on many diverse projects including billion-dollar-selling video game franchises, globally-deployed oilfield software systems, and mobile marketing apps for Fortune 500 companies.
What we do:
- Custom software and mobile app development
- VR and AR simulations
- Software project management consulting
- Game development