3D Character Artist
ABOUT THE ROLE
PUREARTS is looking for a passionate Character 3D Artist to boldly challenge the status quo of our collectibles figures design. We're looking for someone who can push the limit of 3D modeling and rendering to design an highly detailed figurine. As an early member to our internal creative team, you will have a significant impact on PUREARTS’s brand and identity.
You are a brilliant problem solver, toy lover, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You will be involved in every aspect of the collectible figure process across different types of media formats, from brainstorming concepts and interacting with internal teams, to executing and producing 3D creative assets. You will use your start-up mind-set and your full range of skills in graphic design, illustration, to produce elegant and creative 3D models.
If you are ready to join an elite collectibles team, we want to see what you’ve got. At PUREARTS, you will learn from the best collectibles company, and create high-end figures seen by millions of movies & video-games fans. Expect to add several projects to your portfolio each year, and to be constantly challenged with the highest quality expectations.
Skills & Requirements
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create 3D characters in pose (both licensed and proprietary) - design based on 2D concept and license guidelines, sculpting using Zbrush.
- Process 3D files for prototype & production and create finished models.
- Review factory samples for accuracy and be able to provide visual comments / feedback.
- Work on multiple projects at any given time within a fast-paced environment, and the ability to make necessary adjustments quickly while complying with art direction.
- Assist other team members within the department and organization as needed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1 – 2 years 3D sculpt experience, preferably in Video Games, Collectibles characters
- Master of Zbrush, and 3D general modeling software, photoshop
- Good knowledge in 3D printing and printing process is a plus
- Ability to create human anatomy, realistic / video games / manga / comic style characters, Hard / organic surfacing and texturing
- Good communication and organization skill
- Good working knowledge of English is a must. French is a plus.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, bonus and health benefits
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Start-up culture with design & modern offices
- Flexible work schedule and 5 weeks off
SEND RESUME AND PORTFOLIO TO:
About the Company
PUREARTS is one of the leading suppliers of premium quality collectible figurines for the video game and movie industries ever since its creation in 2008. Working on brands such as Assassin’s Creed, Terminator, Batman, Star Wars, Marvel, League of Legends, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and many others… PUREARTS managed to build their names and their credibility over the years.
With offices located in Shanghai, Shenzhen and the next opening of Montréal office in January 2019, PUREARTS has a real Worldwide visibility, thanks to the devotion of all its talents to the creation of high-end collectible figures and related products. The whole PUREARTS staff value every demand of our clients to make sure all their needs are highly respected. We have managed to gain trust and respect of our partners and our peers by always combining efforts, passion, and dedication for reaching the same goal in the end; to bring the brands to the next level.