Brown Bag Films 2D Animation Studio in Manchester is recruiting for the position of 2D ANIMATOR.
Working in a busy creative environment, the successful candidate will work on a new, high profile, pre-school series for a global children’s channel.
The series is being created in Toon Boom Harmony.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create a high standard of animation for broadcast
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines
- Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve
Skills & Requirements
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as an Animator (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work
- Ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks
- Must be comfortable with both working independently and as part of a team, with an emphasis on clear communication and follow through
- Task -driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Must be open to direction
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in the finishing of assets and shots
- Knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony and/or experience with Shotgun (or asset tracking systems) is considered a big plus
Please, note that this opportunity is open to current residents of the UK who have the right to work in the UK and we will also consider those who wish to apply who are currently resident outside of the UK. All offers are subject to successfully obtaining the right to work status in the UK.
How to Apply
Please apply here
About the Company
Brown Bag Films are one of Europe’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios. After 22 years in business, their Dublin-based headquarters continue to produce cutting-edge animation for the international market, bagging numerous awards along the way. These include Oscar® nominations for Give Up Yer Aul Sins (2002), Granny O’Grimm’s Sleeping Beauty (2010), six Emmy® awards for Peter Rabbit (2014), and a host of BAFTA, Emmy® and Annie nominations for their hit shows Octonauts, Doc McStuffins, Bing and Henry Hugglemonster.