Art Director New Games
The Art Director New Games creates visions for our most promising ideas that will eventually become full production titles.
You will act as a hands-on Art Director to work together with our VP of Art, creating Elevator Pitches, Vision Documents and Art Bibles for New Games.
Create immersive, relatable worlds for our audience:
- research demographics, player profiles, behaviors, likes and dislikes.
- Recommend the best visual solutions to appeal to our gamers, including technical requirements.
- Assure our Art Bibles are managed well and are updated throughout the entire production to become Style Guides at one point.
- Inspire Game Designers with ideas to enhance the user experience
- Recruiting the best Artists in the industry.
Skills & Requirements
- 10 years+ of experience in the games industry as an Art Director or Head of Art, managing multiple projects.
- The role requires that you have a strong gamer background.
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and our audience.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this position, click here.
About the Company
Social Point is a world reference in mobile, action, social and strategy gaming, with mega-hits like Dragon City, Monster Legends, the new World Chef and Dragon Land, and an active fan base of more than 50 million players.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight millions of people around the world.
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.