We are looking for a Cinematic Artist who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development.
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create immersive high-quality cinematics. You will work under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences.
You will work to combine all the cinematic ingredients and create compelling cinematics for the game. You will support the team in a variety of ways by applying multiple skills to your daily work. We are looking for a multi-disciplinary Cinematic Artist who enjoys working in multiple areas of cinematic production.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polished cinematics.
- Take storyboards and produce animatics.
- Take animatics and create prototypes in engine.
- Prepare scenes and setup all assets needed for motion capture shoots as well as for the animation team.
- Scene layout and maintenance in game engine.
- Collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ Years of experience in similar position, preferably at least 1 shipped title under your belt.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya using Story or Sequencer.
- Previous experience placing and manipulating motion capture data.
- Capable of meeting schedules and committing to delivery dates.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best work for game cinematics.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.
How to Apply
About the Company
Founded by industry legend Leslie Benzies, we are developing an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world multiplayer game that simulates and fuses the real world with the virtual.
A mix of experienced AAA veterans whose credits include some of the biggest-selling and most loved games of all time, and talented hungry new blood, we are dedicated to creating a creative environment where the best ideas flourish and everyone is able to contribute their best work and be recognised for it.
We have offices in Edinburgh, Los Angeles, and Budapest.