Get on the ground floor of a fast growing startup in the archiviz, gaming and vfx space.
Poliigon gives 3D artists a library of realistic materials and 3D models to make better renders, faster. We are looking for a Production Manager to lead the production team and help us scale asset output by 10x.
What sets Poliigon apart
- We are a young, high-growth organization on track to double in size this year. At just 2 years old, we’ve achieved ARR of $1.8M, while being fully bootstrapped.
- We’re fully remote, with staff across multiple timezones and countries.
- We support all major 3d software and rendering formats natively.
- We believe in life long learning and encourage respectful honesty
This is a full-time permanent position, working remotely from home.
- No commute - Work from home
- $2,000 annual allowance for upgrading your hardware or workspace
- 10 days paid holidays per year + any local public holidays + 5 days paid sick leave.
- Internal training and guidance to grow in your role
Skills & Requirements
- Define the strategy for delivering assets that meet company objectives
- Build KPIs that enable data driven decision making
- Drive the asset roadmap, in charge of delivering assets that artists will use (quality, usability etc.)
- Lead the team in building processes, documentation and automated tools, with an eye for scale and continuous improvement
- Manage and lead - ensure your team has the tools, training and mentorship to work effectively
- Empower - Help artists understand how their work directly contributes to the team and company goals.
- Managerial Experience - A proven track record leading a team to deliver AAA quality, photoreal assets.
- Pipeline expertise - Solid understanding of PBR, photoscan and photoreal asset pipelines.
- Strong communicator - Able to simplify complex ideas into clear instructions.
- Empathy - Able to mentor individuals on an ongoing basis to help them grow.
- Artistic eye - Able to give feedback that improves the product.
- Problem solver - Able to think on your feet and solve problems autonomously.
Optional, but valued highly:
- Any experience producing assets for existing marketplaces
- Experience with automated pipelines (eg. Houdini or custom scripting)
- Knowledge of asset pipelines within large (200+ artist) studios
- Experience working remotely
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject line: Production Manager Application
- Body: Two sentences describing your experience and skills, and a link to a portfolio of work you helped create
- Attach your CV resume
What you can expect from the application process:
- Depending on the volume of applications, you may not receive a reply
- If you're shortlisted you will be asked to complete a short test and paid a flat rate of compensation
- If you pass, you'll be asked to have a video interview with the CEO and Head of Product.
- If you're a good fit, you'll be offered the position.
About the Company
We help artists make better renders, faster.
Created by Youtuber Andrew Price, Poliigon is a fast growing asset library for artists wanting photorealism.
Starting in 2016 as a texture library, it now offers models, brushes and hdrs.
We're fully distributed and employ artists all around the world.