There’s a dimension in 3D art where you can create much more than you think. With a single stroke of a pen you can put a smile on millions of faces, making eyes shine brighter and hearts beat faster. Every polygon you extrude can open the door to imagination and lead to places that were never seen before. You don’t just create game art. You create experiences. If this sounds like you and you’ve got 2 years of experience, then don’t miss this opportunity to work with our team and reach hundreds of millions of fans every month!
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Create and texture 3D models from reference images or concept art, including their low poly version, UVs, texture maps, etc.
- Export and implement assets in the game engine and perform any fixes needed to reflect the concepts and/or art direction.
- Create proxy models to help game designers or other team members set up gameplay elements.
- Propose solutions for a better pipeline workflow.
- Produce and deliver work in line with the project schedule.
Put your superpowers to work
- Great technical knowledge of 3D fundamentals and game engine implementation, with the ability to troubleshoot any issues along the way.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team and visually interpret other people’s ideas.
- Ability to work to a brief and adapt to any changes required, whether in response to feedback or to problems, as well as the capacity to solve problems creatively.
- Flexible and punctual approach to tasks.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English language skills (both written and spoken).
Share your top score
- Good foundation in and understanding of light, colour, shading, and style.
- Advanced experience using Unity Editor or a similar game engine to export and implement assets, and solve problems along the way.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in 3D game art content production, including modeling, UV work, and texture mapping.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Maya/Z-Brush/Mari/Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of rigging is a plus.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Outfit7 Barcelona subsidiary.
- Trial Period applies.
- Diverse work in a relaxed, international environment taking on exciting daily challenges as part of a talented young team.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit-sharing scheme.
How to Apply
Read more and apply here.
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Ten years, 10 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: